About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- hours per week: 1
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, 21 April 2023
About this role: Project Lead
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel is looking for an experienced procurement admin with project experience for a Project Lead position for work in Jandakot, WA.
The position is responsible for ensuring technical adherence, schedule verification and reporting, quality and documentation performance using project management and procurement techniques/tools and oil and gas expertise.
- Review and become familiar with the Project Execution Plan and the Project Procurement Plan / Strategy. Additionally, be familiar with and understand the head contract and all exhibits and plans generated on the Project.
- Drive all reporting activities related to Procurement, Subcontracts and delivery package updates. Be the single source of information for all customer queries related to vendors and their operations.
- Participate in HSE reviews and audits as required.
- Participate in key Quality reviews (i.e. Pre-Production Meetings) and attend weekly meetings with each key vendor driven by Procurement team to ensure on-time delivery.
- Support the PMT with progress updates and present issues/ challenges that require support to resolve. Work with the PMT to highlight high-risk areas and develop action plans.
- Take ownership for ensuring all vendor package associated documentation is delivered per the project schedule.
- Work closely with the internal functions (PMT, Materials Planning, Engineering, Sourcing and Quality) to ensure tracking and alignment to P6 schedule.
- Liaise with Quality Manager to ensure that project quality requirements are followed during the procurement of the subsea vendor package.
- Liaise with Project Engineering Manager (PEM), technical SMEs and Product Engineering organization for support with respect to technical queries and issue resolution.
- Contribute to project risk workshops. Have a deep understanding of each vendor’s scope of work and elements that may contribute or directly cause cost, schedule, quality or HSE risks.
- Ensure non-conformities that impact equipment delivery are raised without delay and expedited through the system to resolution.
- Provide up to date information to the Project Planner related to both outsourcing and insourcing related packages.
- Participate in reviews of lessons learned, taking and recording corrective actions where appropriate.
- Support and coordinate the submission of final documentation packages from each vendor and work with Quality team to ensure timely approval of MRBs.
- Engineering, Business or Procurement/Sourcing degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in oil & gas projects, with demonstrated execution experience and roles involving project delivery and procurement.
- Commercially, financially, and contractually aware.
- High proficiency and skill with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Proven capability of working in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to travel from time to time based on operational need.
- A team player with high self-motivation and an energetic personality.
Looking for an exciting new challenge in the oil field services industry? We are seeking an Project Lead to manage our projects and help us achieve our goals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you.Contract Duration: 1 yearHours: 40 hour week
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth