About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Schiedam
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 14 October 2022
About this role: Project Engineer
Role descriptionAs Project Engineer you will take allocated tasks to support the Engineering Project Manager.Your responsibilities include:
- Co-ordination of preparation of technical documents
- Co-ordination of technical interfacing between the work in various engineering disciplines
- Co-ordination of interfacing with purchasing, construction, commissioning and operation activities
- Co-ordination of technical review by the project and third parties, such as Class and Client, and processing of comments
- Organization of document review and control and planning of documents to be issued
Role requirementsSBM Schiedam is looking for candidates who have a BSc. or MSc. within any relevant Engineering discipline (e.g. Process, Mechanical, Piping, E&I, Structural). You have at least 10 years of Engineering experience, as well as international experience in multi-disciplinary projects. Furthermore we request the following:
- Leadership and entrepreneurship to drive the development of new solutions for our energy transition business
- Experience with EPC projects, ideally FPSO
- Broad knowledge of various engineering disciplines
- Team Management experience
- Willingness to travel (the position is based in Schiedam, but limited international travel may be required)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Please note, only EU nationals will be considered for this role as a requirement from the client
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michelle Birnie is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester