About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Île-de-France
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, 1 May 2023
About this role: Project Electrical Specialist
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Project Electrical Specialist to work within one of their Project Teams
Start date: AprilLocation: Grandpuis, FranceDuration: 12 Months.
What you Will be Doing:
- Transversal management of the Electrical specialists, supervisors;
- Reviews and defines the legal requirements and notify body involvement for each project phase;
- Be the technical expert who will negotiate with the notify body in case of technical issues or specific request;
- Ensures good quality and progress of construction for Electrical works;
- Supports Construction Team activities with technical expertise in Electrical discipline;
- Amends, agrees, or rejects all modifications of detail studies that would be proposed byengineer, construction contractors;
- Ensures that all Electrical technical documentation is available to start the Precom/Com activities;
- Support Electrical team with technical expertise to fix problems.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Advanced relevant work experience, preferable in the Refining and Petrochemicals industry project environment;
- Extensive Electrical experience (10years minimum) on onshore facilities;
- Experience supervising or managing Electrical teams;
- Fluent level in French and English;
- Demonstrate high ethical conduct in areas of procurement, contracts, evaluation of contractors and all other areas associated with procurement.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester