About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Location: Wyoming
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, 28 May 2023
About this role: Project Coordinator
Brunel is currently searching for several Project Coordinators for 6-month contract opportunities starting in May and running through October. Remote, WFH with some on-site work performed at various site, primarily in Alaska and Wyoming.
- Performs construction, drilling and environmental studies site inspections & daily toolbox meetings.
- Supports Manager with field oversight and coordination of day-to- day construction activities and work plans.
- Coordinates contractor issues and overlaps in the field for resolution.
- Verifies that work in the field is performed safely and competently and that contractor has adequate resources.
- Reviews HSE related compliance at the Site and performs Field Verifications within the Critical Risk Management Program (CRM).
- Actively engages with site employees to reinforce safety culture on the site and promotes safe work habits.
- Develop a Weekly or daily Report including incidents, safety topics, and unusual occurrences, construction progress.
- Identifies situations that may potentially require the implementation of operational control measures.
- Tracks Time & Material, units, quantities, equipment, and survey verifications.
- Coordinates site lean board (where required)
- Conducts preliminary review of invoices to determine if quantities invoiced reflect quantities completed.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a leader in a construction environment as a Superintendent within a civil or mechanical environment
- Forward thinking ability for critical needs
- Previous supervisory experience with a contractor base
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of schedule management
- Must have a solid health and safety background.
- Must be willing to travel, FIFO within the U.S.
Brunel offers a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision with programs to suit everyone. Benefits include paid holidays, PTO, and matching 401K. At Brunel you can rest easy knowing your benefits will begin on your first day of employment.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is a global mining company.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston