About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Henderson
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, 28 May 2023
About this role: Project Coordinator
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator looking for an exciting new opportunity in the fast-paced world of oil and gas subsea? We are seeking a skilled and motivated professional to join our client's team to help deliver complex subsea projects. As a Project Coordinator, you will play a critical role in ensuring the success of projects, coordinating with various stakeholders, managing timelines and budgets, and ensuring that all project objectives are met. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and are passionate about delivering exceptional results, then we want to hear from you!
- Prepare Cost, Time & resource (CTR) quotes required to meet customer demands
- Receive Purchase Orders and verify that they are compliant with the relevant TechnipFMC CTR or customer contracts
- Ensure purchase order requirements are transferred to TechnipFMC services order and sales order
- Identifies, develops and pursues opportunities with respective customer for new business to increase market share, sales and EBIT
- Drive execution of work as defined in the customer purchase order
- Facilitate the Operational Readiness Reviews according to the LWI which includes, equipment readiness, spares requirements, personnel, competency required and documentation
- Discuss current operations, forward planning, and Life of Field operations with client contacts
- Organise call off with customer in sufficient time prior to operational need
- Ensure client invoicing is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare monthly reports and internal memos to communicate and outline opportunities, to take corrective actions to resolve issues before they become problems and to assist with forecasting
- Focuses on providing solutions that maximize value to customer whilst ensuring TechnipFMC’s commercial targets are met
- Provides input and assistance to other functional areas including Quality, Service and Safety in order to improve processes and customer success
- Review internal processes to ensure work is performed to best industry practice and alignment across TechnipFMC business units
- Understand and comply with TechnipFMC HSES and quality policies
- Actively monitor their workplace on a regular basis to determine presence of hazards and take appropriate action to rectify any hazards found
- Ensure all training and operations are conducted to the highest standards of safety and in accordance with Company standards and procedures
- Demonstratable technical aptitude
- Understanding of project management principles, techniques and standards
- Strong commercial and contractual awareness including ability to identify deviations to agreed work scopes and subsequent preparation of variation orders
- Working knowledge of SAP highly desirable
- Substantial oil and gas experience with a solid understanding of subsea products, offshore operations and onshore refurbishment activities preferred
- Stong interpersonal, written and communication skills
- High level analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment
As a Project Coordinator in the oil and gas subsea industry, you will have the opportunity to work on complex and challenging projects, contributing to the success of our client's company. A competitive salary is on offer for the right individual. There is a choice for permanency with our client or to be engaged as our contractor. In addition, you will work alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry and have the opportunity to develop your skills and advance your career. We value diversity and inclusion, and are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and creativity.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth