About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Centre
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, 7 April 2023
About this role: Project Coordinator
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Coordinator to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Assets: Affiliates or OBOs;
- Branches (EP/CFR);
- OT/CL/OPS CFR focal points;
- OT: PQLA lead, well perf, TL/PROC specialties;
- External Process support company – TODES (contract, workload planning, follow-up meeting …);
- RFS generation using Harmony;
- Budget discussion with Affiliates.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Qualified Project coordination (Planning, budget);
- Languages: French, English;
- Professional Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Experience within project: As coordinator (Planning, budget).
This contract offers a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester