About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Cost Control & Procurement
- Location: Arizona
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Thursday, 23 March 2023
About this role: Project Controls Engineer III - Lead Cost
Brunel has an exciting job opportunity for a Project Controls Engineer III - Lead Cost (Contract). This contractor will be on the jobsite in Safford, AZ with potential business travel to engineering offices in the US and Canada.
Under moderate supervision, provides project controls support to Engineering and Construction in cost and schedule analysis, reporting, and general project controls support as directed by the Project Controls Manager. This may include but is not limited to the preparation, analysis and presentation of reports, charts, tables and information along with analysis of trends, project risks and forecasts.
- High School diploma or GED and twelve (12 years’ experience in engineering, construction, project controls or business related field OR
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or related fields and six (6) to eight (8) years’ experience in project controls
- Experience with ERP system, SAP, P6 and EcoSys is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced project environment
- Understanding of accounting functions and systems
- Experience with cost control including project estimating, forecasting and cost management including reporting.
- Construction experience with an ability to maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions in a construction environment
- Experience with heavy industrial construction projects
- Daily contract rate
- Benefits for medical, dental and vision offered and will be begin on 1st day of employment
- All travel accommodations covered and arranged by client from your home to site
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. For over 45 years we’ve created a global network bringing together fascinating clients and talented individuals working together. We manage the process for you with an entrepreneurial outlook to help you grow and build your career.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston