About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Wednesday, 4 October 2023
About this role: Project Advisor - Electrical
One of Brunel's highly regarded clients is in search of a skilled Project Advisor with an electrical background to join their exceptional team specialising in Sustaining Capital Projects.
As a Project Advisor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of electrical systems and equipment. You will be responsible for supervising other works outside of the electrical field, across a broad range of projects, such as:
- Fixed Plant
- Mobile Equipment
- Stackers, Reclaimers etc
- 4-5 years experience in a Mining/Fixed Plant type environment
- Reporting to the Senior Project Advisor
- Hold an A-Grade electrical license
- Valid Australian Working Right
- 8:6 roster
- 12 hour days - Super paid on all hours worked
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keisha Hunter is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth