About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 8 May 2023
About this role: Production Chemist
We’re hiring Production Chemist for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Barmer.
Position: Production Chemist
YOE: 12 to 15 Years
Contract Type: On Contract.
Duty Type: 21/21 On/Off.
- Compositional analysis of oil, gas, water, effluents;
- Evaluation of oil field operational chemicals for purity and check its compliance to company specifications such as salts, acids, mutual solvent etc;
- Designing field specific chemical recipe for oil well stimulation by analyzing, characterizing down hole deposits such as scales, paraffin wax, asphaltene;
- Treatment design and monitoring of injection water/disposal water for field applications;
- Solvent job design for high viscous crude to improve production;
- Identifying the Chemicals for preventing scale deposition under downhole conditions;
- Identifying the chemicals for improving flow behavior of high viscous crudes;
- Designing Acid stimulation treatments for producer / injector wells; monitoring Acid jobs, HF jobs and Chelating solvent jobs --- like EDTA, DTPA etc;
- Designing scale squeeze treatments for mitigation of BaSO4/Calcium scales in Horizontal and vertical wells;
- Formulating work over fluids, viscous pills for hydrostatic sub hydrostatic wells;
- Crude characterization by standard chemical methods;
- Natural Gas Analysis by Gas Chromatography;
- Rheological studies on fracturing fluid formulations, optimization of parameters;
- Testing of flow back fluid samples and assisting in recipe finalization for various stimulation jobs executed;
- Conduct corrosion studies---static immersion, dynamic, potentiostatic, impedance analysis, on oil well metallurgy using stimulation recipe to determine corrosion rates complying with international standards;
- Preparing concise reports of tests conducted;
- Ensure alignment with Company’s HSE Management system, Well engineering specific HSE policies, applicable Mines Rules & environmental laws at all stages.
- Experienced as Production Chemist for a minimum period of 15 years with reputed Oil field companies;
- Working knowledge with Oil field chemicals;
- Educational Background should be either bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or M.Sc. in Chemistry.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ashwini H.G is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai