About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Centre
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 15 July 2023
About this role: Procurement and Spoolbase Lead Engineer
Are you looking for your next role? Are you a Procurement and Spoolbase Lead Engineer with 10 + years experience? Do you want to work for a major global client? If the answer is yes, this may be your new role!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Paris, France
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:• Provide management and leadership to direct reports during all project phases;• Ensure safe, on time and within budget delivery of all procurement and spoolbase related elements of the EPCI scope of work whilst ensuring a high level of quality consistent with a project design life of 30 years;
• Monitor and manage all facets of work within the procurement and spoolbase scope of work to ensure that schedule, cost / budget, technical, quality and HSES requirements are, as a minimum, met or improved upon.• Oversee MTV logistics and shipment of procurement scope items to final required locations and coordinate with MWS (if required);
• Implement a readiness process to ensure a progressive preparation is made by both MTV and Company towards the start of site activities and that this is documented;• Bring to earliest attention of Technical Manager issues which present a significant threat to the Project and in addition offer mitigating measures / work plans.
What we Need to see in you:• Minimum of 10 years relevant track record covering technical aspects of linepipe supply / coating / flexible pipes / subsea equipment related procurements and spoolbase activities;• Experienced engineer, able to assess and constructively challenge contractor technical recommendations and assist contractor to arrive to best for project outcomes;
• EPCI client team management experience in delivery of technical scopes;• Desire to take responsibility for own area of work and to hold self-accountable to deliver in accordance with responsibilities;
• Ability to develop good working relationships with contractors and contractor personnel and progress collaborative problem solving; • Fluency in the English language;
• Ability to travel in USA, Europe, Asia and Middle East;• A bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent is required.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester