About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Vadodara
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 17 November 2022
About this role: Process Instrumentation control Designer
We’re hiring Process Instrumentation control Designer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Vadodara
- Compliance with company or project standards and specifications;
- Generate deliverables such as Instrument Index, Instrument Location Layouts, Cable Schedules, Wiring Diagrams/ Schematics, Analyzer Panel Design, Instrument Hook-Ups, Instrument Power Distribution, Material Take Offs / Bill of Quantities, Control Room and Analyzer Room Layouts, Cable Routing Layouts;
- 3D modelling of equipment using SP3D / PDS;
- Attend model reviews;
- Support development of instrument design strategies;
- Effectively communicate by email, ppt or ‘face to face’ AP’s execution strategies, schedule issues and project requirements;
- Develop common work practices within engineering organization;
- Review/ interpret vendor documents;
- Interface with other disciplines to overcome design issues;
- Implementation of quality procedures and contribute to continuous implementation of improvement activities.
- An Engineering Degree or a Diploma in Instrumentation and work experience of around 5-15 years’;
- Excellent written and spoken English and strong communication skills;
- Experience comparable with the grade in a relevant industry;
- Must be familiar with an engineering organization, the function of each discipline and how they interact and the function of the various support groups globally;
- Experience to generate all instrumentation design deliverables like wiring diagrams, cable schedules, Hook up drawings, MTOs, layouts, 3D modelling etc;
- Experience of preparing control room and analyzer room layouts;
- Experience working with tools such as SPI, SP3D or PDS;
- Must be able to be interface and work with other disciplines for the finalization of cable layouts and other instrument design deliverables;
- Experience / Exposure of using global engineering standards;
- Knowledge and experience of plant layouts and model review meetings;
- Experience and knowledge to effectively communicate issues and ideas effectively.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai