About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 28 April 2023
About this role: Process Engineer 5 (Gas Upgradation)
Engineer (Gas Upgradation) for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join
their growing team. This position is based out in Chennai/Bangalore/Pune.
- Position: Process Engineer (Gas Upgradation);
- YOE: 12 to 15 Years;
- Contract: Permanent;
- Location: Chennai/Bangalore/Pune;
- The Engineer is involved in developing concepts for Gas Processing facilities, delivering the process design deliverables (PFD, Equipment sizing, safeguarding and control narratives, etc.) that are part of a typical design package and providing proactive support through detailed engineering by participating in key reviews and verifying deliverables. The Engineer shall have demonstrated experience in the below-listed areas;
- Waste to Energy projects;
- Renewable Natural Gas (RNG);
- Biogas upgrading/ Methane processing;
- Organic waste diversion/conversion;
- Anaerobic digestion;
- B.E/M.E/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering with 12 to 15 years;
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in the relevant sector dealing with municipal and industrial clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Chartered Engineering (CEng) License will be added advantage;
- Independent player with high self-motivation;
- Experience in International Projects will be added advantage.
with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+
offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let
us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel
Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+
specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel
Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream,
Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering,
Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are
Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for
major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheetal Gaurav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai