About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 8 April 2023
About this role: Principal Process Engineer
We’re hiring Principal Process Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Position: Principal Process Engineer;
- YOE: 15 Years;
- Job Type: Permanent;
- Location: Bangalore ;
- Technical leader and Coordinator of the Process Design Team to achieve project deliverables;
- Developing process solutions for new NPIs and new projects;
- Process calculations such as hydraulic calculations and relief device sizing;
- Interfacing with client design team/end user;
- Delivery of agreed design scope within budget hours and schedule;
- Lead Technical Reviews;
- Design of process and utilities – preparation of PFDs, P&IDs, and equipment sizing calculations;
- Coordination of design with other design disciplines and equipment suppliers;
- Ability to undertake value engineering activities and implement new technologies where they are required to provide costs effective solutions for our customers;
- Ability to manage the client on decision making and scope changes.
- Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering;
- Minimum 15 years of design experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical or Chemical industry with the last 5 years’ at least, leading a team of process discipline engineers and designers;
- Experience in EPC as Lead Process Engineer with capability to manage a team of Process Engineers;
- Proven ability to coordinate technical resources;
- Awareness of process safety engineering and process safety management;
- Design experience on International Projects is desirable;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Experience in Pressure relief sizing an advantage.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities
from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time
and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company
(Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+
specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel
Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream,
Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering,
Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are
Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for
major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai