About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 30 April 2023
About this role: Principal Engineer - Infra Drainage
We’re hiring Principal Engineer - Infra Drainage for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- Position: Principal Engineer - Infra Drainage;
- YOE:13-20 Years;
- Contract: Permanent;
- Location: Mumbai.
- 13 - 20 Experience in external works design, including utilities, paved and unpaved surfaces, earthworks, access and accessibility, construction logistics, and familiarity with current UK design standards and working practices;
- Experience in the use of Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Navisworks, and other modelling software;
- Proficiency in designing within appropriate digital analysis packages, following local and national guidance e.g. Micro Drainage, InfoWater, or Info Works for drainage;
- Robust understanding of contracts (principally NEC forms) and their administration;
- Digital skills desired but not essential – appetite to learn is keyRobust experience in change management and QA processesSoftware Competencies;
- MS Office (including MS Excel - Visual Basic Script desirable) – proficiency;
- Autodesk products (AutoCAD, Civil 3d) - introductory-level skills;
- Navisworks - introductory-level skills;
- GIS (desirable);
- Information Management platforms (Project Wise, BIM360, etc.).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group
Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over
12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division
of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas
(Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil
Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core
services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling
services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai