About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 3 November 2023
About this role: Principal Electrical Engineer
Brunel are looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer to work for
a major global client with the opportunity to work around the globe;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands;
Duration: 12 months.
What you Will be Doing:
- As Senior Electrical Engineer, you ensure assigned engineering activities are executed with a high degree of understanding of Electrical power generation/distribution systems and electrical equipment;
- The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for the selection of methods and procedures, performance of the work, and optimization of the design within the scope of the project specifications;
- You ensure the design and installation of equipment is in compliance with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations;
- You may be assigned as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement and manufacture of the Package, or as a Discipline Lead Engineer with responsibility for the execution of the scope for the Electrical Discipline on projects;
- The Senior Electrical Engineer must work with Engineers and Designers both within and outside the discipline to produce quality work and safeguard the Company’s interests.
What we Need to see in You:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Minimum 10 years with relevant offshore electrical engineering experience;
- Willingness to travel;
- Excellent technical know-how and overview throughout discipline.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester