About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, 22 December 2023
About this role: Planner
We are currently seeking a Planner – Fixed Plant to work for our Tier 1 mining client based in the Pilbara region on a FIFO basis. As a Planner, you will play an integral part in the Maintenance Planning and Engineering department, ensuring the efficient and reliable operation of Fixed Plant equipment. The primary goal is to maximise resource effectiveness, enhance equipment reliability, and minimise operational interruptions while upholding asset values. This role offers a 9 day fortnight. This contract is a 3 - 6 month contract initially however there is scope for extension.
- Developing short to long-term maintenance plans in adherence to Asset Management standards to enhance asset reliability and availability.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to facilitate effective communication of maintenance plans, ensuring the implementation of robust risk management strategies.
- Actively analyzing and reporting on maintenance performance, evaluating costs against KPIs, budget, and forecasts.
- Maintaining the CMMS system by updating it accurately with any changes in materials, resources, or work scope based on real-time data and feedback from operations and maintenance partners.
- A strong commitment to personal safety and safety of the team.
- Proven experience using SAP.
- Prior experience in scheduling or planning maintenance activities.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- This is a FIFO position and will require you to travel from Perth
- You must have current unrestricted right to work in Australia to be considered for this role
- Industry leading company
- $80-89 + super per hour
- 3 - 6 month contract initial - possible extension
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Shirley is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth