About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branch: (Petro)Chemical
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Bangalore
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 24 October 2022
About this role: Pipeline Integrity Engineer
We have an urgent opening for Pipeline Integrity Engineer for our client a leading oil & gas company to join their growing team. This would be Company Payroll and the job location would be Bangalore
- Working knowledge in key sections of ASME B31G/ B31.4/ B31.8 / ASME PCC-2/ API 579 / NACE standards & DNV pipeline standards;
- Knowledge in various basic and advanced Non Destructive Examination techniques including understanding of application areas, limitations, data management and interpretations of results;
- Reviewing/ approving risk based inspection strategies, work scopes, and welding/ major repairs plans;
- Field in-service inspection, and repair of pressure equipment, heat exchangers, piping systems, pressure relief devices and above ground storage tanks in operating unit (will be beneficial);
- Above ground storage tank inspection, inspection data analysis for corrosion rates, API 653 remaining life assessment and risk based inspection plan development (will be beneficial)
- Background in mechanical design, selection, fabrication and quality assurance of pressure equipment, heat exchangers, piping systems, valves, and pressure relief devices (will be beneficial);
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills in English, adaptability/ interpersonal skills;
- Work shift is normally in day shift (9 am to 6 pm) with flexibility to meet business needs;
- Flexible to work in 2nd Shift (1:30 pm to 10:30 pm) depending on business requirement;
- Flexibility to travel internationally as per business need.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from a recognized university in Mechanical/Pipeline/Materials/Metallurgy Engineering or related disciplines from a recognized university scoring more than 60% or equivalent CGPA;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in pipeline integrity management with operating company or pipeline integrity technology service providers;
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in upstream oil & gas production, midstream terminals, liquefied natural gas, refining, and/or petrochemical plants;
- Past work experiences should highlight demonstrable experience and knowledge in:
- Certification and/or in-depth working knowledge in API 580, API 571, API 1163, API 1169, NACE pipeline/corrosion courses, BS/ ISO/ EN/ AS Standards, AWS/ CSWIP/ ASNT NDT Techniques.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rohan Ravindra Kedare is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Rohan Ravindra Kedare
Brunel Energy India Mumbai