About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Area of Expertise: Clinical
- Location: Regina
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Thursday, 4 May 2023
About this role: Pharmacist
We are currently hiring a Pharmacist in Regina, SK. The Pharmacist will be responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are dispensed accurately and safely while providing a high level of pharmaceutical patient care. This is a permanent full-time, onsite, benefits-eligible position
- Maintain patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with local laws and regulations.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and patient care
- Work closely with the dispensary team and the clinical on-site Pharmacists to advise clients and customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment and health-care supplies
- Provide information and advice regarding administration, usage, drug interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication storage
- Maintain customer medication profiles and records, including but not limited to pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, etc.
- Receive verbal prescription orders and accurately reduce same to writing in adherence with local laws and regulations
- Evaluate appropriateness of prescription orders with consideration for patient safety and legal requirements
- Complete medical reviews
- Review and provide analysis of medical information for trends and updates
- Capture necessary information in software for patients' files and update administration team
- Work collaboratively and support efforts of team members
- Currently Licensed in good standing (RPh) in the Province of Saskatchewan
- Experience with KROLL Pharmacy software
- Strong computer skills (40 – 60 wpm keying)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required to interact and build relationships with patients, co-workers, and other health professionals
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail with a quality assurance (QA is critical) focus
- Demonstrates consistent exceptional patient care and customer service
- Organized approach to workflow
- Positive outgoing attitude and ability to work in a team environment
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Quynh Vo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary