About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 3 July 2023
About this role: Petroleum Geomechanics Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Petroleum Geomechanics Engineer to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Duration: 6 Months (potential for permanent employment after the 6 month initial period).
What Your Work will Consist of:
This Geomechanics Engineer contractor position is part of a global team providing end-to-end Petrophysical & Geomechanics studies and operational supports for various assets. The Geomechanics team is responsible for providing relevant works (e.g., Wellbore stability, Compaction/subsidence evaluation, Sand production, Top Seal Integrity) for field development planning, well maturation process, drilling operational supports, as well as activities related to reservoir surveillance and well abandonment.
You are Right for This Role if:• Has demonstrated safety-first attitude and is willing to inspire team's HSE focus. • Experience in operational supports is desirable.
• Has demonstrated pro-active attitude to building effective relationships with stakeholders. • Has excellent communication skills and track record of proactive information sharing
• Demonstrated experience in numerical modelling/simulation with commercially available finite element packages.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester