About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 3 July 2023
About this role: Petroleum Engineering Petrophysics
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Petroleum Engineering Petrophysics to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Duration: 6 Months potential for permanent thereafter.
What you Will be Doing:
This Petrophysical Engineering position will be part of a global Petrophysics & Geomechanics team in providing world class operational support to various exploration and development wells globally. Responsible for the safe, complete, cost effective and timely delivery of petrophysical logging programs and evaluations while implementing world class subsurface operational support, with the shared goals of HSSE excellence and top quartile drilling performance.
What we Need to see in you:
- Candidates with 5 years plus industry experience in petrophsyics-related fields are preferred.
- Educational Background: Degree in Physics/Geophysics/Petroleum Engineering/Earth Sciences/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Has demonstrated safety-first attitude and is willing to inspire team's HSE focus.
- Experience in operational supports in data acquisition, drilling operations or formation evaluation are desirable.
- Has demonstrated pro-active attitude to building effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Has excellent communication skills and track record of proactive information sharing
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of logging tools and analysis.
- Wellsite logging experience is preferred.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester