About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 14 July 2023
About this role: Package Engineer
Are you looking for your next role? Are you a Package Engineer with 8 + years experience? Do you want to work for a major global client? If the answer is yes, this may be your new role!
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
What Your day to day Will Look Like:
- Assure the Package Equipment discipline issuance, review, and approval of around 5,000 technical documents;
- Ensure all Project HSE requirements are adhered to and implemented. Ensure HSE is emphasized throughout all Mechanical design activities. Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed;
- Perform the review of Package Equipment detailed engineering works (deliverables both from the Contractor and the Vendors) in compliance with Project Scope of Work, Specifications and Procedures, discipline requirements and international codes;
- Identify any deviation from the Project Basis of Requirements and reporting these to the Mechanical Engineering Manager;
- Offer technical support to the replies to Contractor and Vendors clarifications and derogations requests;
- Participate, in coordination, with Lead Rotating Equipment Engineer to the Inspection and Tests Plans (ITP) and FAT preparation and execution. To attend meetings / FATs with Vendors where necessary;
- Assist with the review of the other discipline deliverables and participate to HAZOPs;
- Report to the Mechanical Engineering Manager any area of concern concerning quality or discipline progress;
- Ensure the quality and completeness of Package Equipment Final Documentation (deliverables both from the Contractor and the Vendors):In compliance with Project Scope of Work, Specifications and Procedures;
What the Ideal Candidate Looks Like:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred;
- Proficient in English language;
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects;
- Expertise on design and operation of package equipment;
- Supervisory experience related to plant and project engineering with increasing size and responsibility.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester