About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, 29 March 2023
About this role: OT Cyber Security Supervisor
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Manage system patches, Anti-Virus updates and perform ICS assets backups;
- Monitors firewall and other relevant security logs to review for threats, anomalies, intrusions and/or abnormal connection behavior Investigates, reports and escalates issues as required to Cybersecurity staff and management;
- Troubleshoots network performance or network security issues. Analyzes network traffic, responds to problem tickets and resolves service requests;
- Participates in incident response, computer forensics, data preservation and investigations related to network breaches and/or unauthorized access of data;
- Supports regular and special reporting and analysis, including reports of vulnerabilities, risks, control deficiencies, remediation strategies, and performance metrics;
- Configures and tests security related technologies. Troubleshoots and corrects security and data related problems;
- Performs hardware and software upgrades and documents configurations and system specifications;
- Helps maintain configuration records and documentation, including security operations and maintenance, incident control, cyber incident response procedures, and other standards, policies, and procedures;
- Provides security related technical support to users and assists with the research, testing, evaluation, and implementation of security tools, systems, and processes;
- Reviews external threat intelligence feeds from cybersecurity agencies; sends alerts and coordinates with responsible parties to patch high risk vulnerabilities.
- Associate degree in computer information systems or related discipline;
- Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis;
- Two years of work experience in cybersecurity, with experience securing and monitoring multiple platform and network configurations and implementations and utilizing various security management tools;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in the field of OT Cybersecurity Operation;
- The person shall have thorough and in-depth knowledge of the OT and cybersecurity;
- Should be aware of but not limited to all the applicable standard for cybersecurity like IEC 62443;
- Shall have good communication skills;
- Shall have good reporting writing skills.
The following certificates are preferable
- CCNA, MCSA, A+, N+, Sec+,CAP,ePO.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Applicable information security administration, management, governance, and compliance principles, practices, laws, rules, and regulations;
- Cybersecurity standard frameworks, controls, technology, and solutions;
- Information technology systems and processes, network infrastructure, data architecture, data processes, and protocols;
- Incident response management;
- Risk assessment methodology;
- Insider threat and forensics;
- Executing cybersecurity strategies and solutions;
- Troubleshooting and operating a computer and various software packages.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha