Order Management Delivery Operator (Admin) | Bayswater Location | Mon - Fri
About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Bayswater VIC
What is required?
- hours per week: 38
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Sunday, 25 June 2023
About this role: Order Management Delivery Operator (Admin) | Bayswater Location | Mon - Fri
We are seeking an experienced Order Management Delivery Operator for one of our large global energy clients in Bayswater, Victoria for a short term contract.
- Primary function is to support the Order Management (OM) Team.
- Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
- Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
- Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
- Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
- Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
- Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
- Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
- Previous experience in a customer service/order entry environment.
- Strong IT skills – SAP knowledge
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Provide outstanding service to internal and external customers.
- Logistics experience is highly desirable.
- Excel knowledge at least a moderate level
- High profile global energy client
- Guide of $35+ (negotiable on experience) per hour, PLUS super
- Monday to Friday, Bayswater location
- 8 month contract
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Stock is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane