About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Victoria
What is required?
- hours per week: 38
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Wednesday, 5 October 2022
About this role: Order & Logistics Operator
This is a great opportunity for an Order Management Operator to join a global industrial equipment manufacturer for a 12 month contract based in Bayswater VIC
An opportunity to work with a truly global OEM as Order and Logistics Operator in their Bayswater facility. The role will primarily center around prioritising factory orders by liaising with Product Management, Partners, Sales and Factory.
- Perform stock transfers in order to reserve stock.
- Monitor Stock variance and conduct maintenance in line with Logistics.
- Tableau daily Update and development
- Primary function is to priorities factory orders by liaising with Product Management, Partners, Sales and Factory.
- Work with our partners to support prioritization of orders.
- Process customer orders into the ERP system in an efficient and timely manner to fulfil the customer order at the requested date in line with company guidelines.
- Monitor back orders, check order delivery dates and send confirmation to customers, co-ordinate technical and commercial clarifications incl creditworthiness and export control checks.
- Ensure appropriate and timely response to customer requests, queries and issues.
- Effectively liaise with external and internal stakeholders, including customers, team leads, sales team and product team.
- Perform other customer service duties as required.
- Previous experience in a customer service/ order entry environment.
- Logistics experience is highly desirable.
- Strong IT skills – SAP knowledge is mandatory.
- Excel knowledge at least a moderate leave.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to priorities and manage tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Provide outstanding service to a high level of customers.
- Engage with factories to ensure deliveries are accurately and efficiently delivered
- Bayswater VIC based
- Monday- Friday role (38hrs)
- 12 month contract
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane