About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- hours per week: 35
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, 14 October 2022
About this role: Operators
Now that Spring is here, its time to shake off the Winter blues with this great new job!
- $51 to $60/hr + $75 DAILY attendance BONUS
- Perm Shirts in the Bowen Basin, once you've done the time!
- 7/7 Roster - BIBO or DIDO
- ANNUAL BONUSES!
- No vax mandates on this site!
- $$$ Overtime rates now available $$$
What’s the Job – Look no Further!
An Owner-operated mine is increasing their production (we all know why!).
They have a mixed fleet of electric & mech fleet of trucks and the usual other gear. To get the coal out of the ground they have lots of jobs available for Experienced Operators
As an experienced operator we don’t need to explain much about the job, you’ve done it before. Drive that Coal from the ground to the wash plant!
- Excavator - Liebherr 996 & 9800 (NEW)
- Dozer - D10 & D11s
- Grader - 18M
- Loader - WA900 and CAT 994
- Haul Trucks - Komatsu 830e, CAT 789 and CAT 793
What you need to get the job!
You’ve been working in mining production or on mining infrastructure projects for a while now and have the training transcripts / VOC's to prove it!
You’ll have all the standard stuff for a coal job:
- You care about your mates and going home safe
- You're good at working with overburden or coal
- Current Coal Board Medical + S11 (we can help if you don't have it)
- Training Transcripts or Riis
- Drivers License
Let's get to the good stuff...
- Casual = $130k - $150k + super per year, depending on your skills
- Perm = $120k - $140k + super per year, depending on your skills
- OT rates for non-rostered shifts
- $6k bonus yearly split and paid every 6 months ON TOP
- ERT member Allowance
- Stop and smell the flowers while you're waiting for the bus (BIBO!)
- Camp is close enough to the shops + subsidised gym
- Spring Rains? We've got Wet Pay for when its all washed out!
- Need to bend someone's ear? We're on-site!
- Trainer or OCE call us, and we’ll discuss the options for you
- No Vax site
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Swillen is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane