About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: New South Wales
What is required?
- hours per week: 35
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, 27 March 2023
About this role: Operators (FIFO)
Are you an experienced Operator? We've got a FIFO role with FREE charter flights from Brisbane Airport with FREE shuttles picking up from the Sunshine Coast. Don't worry about parking or traffic, we've got it covered!
Give me the details!
- **NEW** 7/7 ROSTER
- FREE shuttle from your front door to the airport (and back)
- FREE FIFO (Charter flight to match swing times) from Brisbane and/or the Gold Coast to site
- Straight from site to home after your last shift - no fatigue break needed
- 60 minute flight, short bus ride to camp
Perm Shirt – for the right people when you've done the time!
The Nitty Gritty:
We’re working with a major coal mine operator in Northern NSW who has a number of long life mines in the Gunnedah Basin. To get the coal out of the ground they have truckloads of roles for:
- Haul Truck Operators - Electric & Mechanical
- Multi-skilled Operators – Truck, Grader, Dozer/Loader
- Excavator Operators - experience on the big gear essential
What's the job?
As an experienced operator you know what you need to do each shift, we're looking for safe operators who know what they're doing and have the transcripts to prove it!
Even Time Roster - 7 days/7 off, 7 nights/off - with 12.5 hours shifts
The gear on site is:
- CAT 789s, Hitachi EH3500, EH4000 & EH5000 Trucks
- D10, D11, 475 Dozers
- 16M & 24M Graders
- Hitachi 3600, 5600 and 8000 Excavators
What do you need to have?
- You NEED to have VOCs/transcripts/competencies that are valid in the last 5 years
- You NEED mining experience on the big gear!
- You're ready for a long-term career
- You care about working safely and ensuring your mates are safe too
- You know the rules and how to follow them on a mine site
- You need to live within 1.5hrs of the Gold Coast or Brisbane airports
What's in it for YOU?
Make 2023 the best year of your career with this new role!
- FIFO Brisbane and/or Gold Coast airports and a shuttle from your door - NO COST
- Multi-Skilled Operators = $54/hr = up to $150k per year (including bonuses below)
- Excavator Operators = $59/hr = up to $162k per year (including bonuses below)
- Haul Truck Operators = $50.50/hr = up to $141k per year (including bonuses below)
- Bonus 1: $4/hr paid weekly - attendance bonus
- Bonus 2: $3/hr paid quarterly in arrears - attendance bonus
- Retention Bonus: $3,000 retention bonus paid each 3 months
- No funny money... super is on TOP
- A great job with stability and a great team of operators
- Well-run Camp with pool and gym provided, close to site and the airport
- Permanent roles once you’ve done the time
- We've got you back with support 24/7 and a great sense of humour, obviously.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Swillen is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane