About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 16 April 2023
About this role: Onshore Mechanical Engineering Manager
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Onshore Mechanical Engineer Manager to work within one of their Project Teams Start date:April
Contract length: 12 MonthsLocation: Milan
What you Will be Doing:
- Manage the Mechanical discipline organization of around 9 FTE on Company’s side and around 340 FTE on Contractor’s side;
- Assure the Mechanical discipline issuance, review, and approval of around 14,000 technical documents;
- Manage the Mechanical discipline development of engineering specifications and provide quality assurance in the procurement of materials, equipment and services to ensure conformity with sound engineering practice and cost effectiveness Direct management of 104 PO’s of a value of around USD 1 Billion Support to other discipline leaders on the overall 177 PO’s having a total value of USD 3 Billion;
- Ensure all Project HSE requirements are adhered to and implemented Ensure HSE is emphasized throughout all Mechanical design activities Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed;
- Complete execution of process design aspects in accordance with MZLNG standards and guidelines, procedures, Quality Program, project plans and contractual obligations;
- Review and verify EPC Contractor’s remaining detailed engineering deliverables, including Mechanical Datasheets, Design Criteria, Calculation Reports, Fabrication drawings, etc. for :
- Pressure Vessels & Combustion (Flares, Thermal Oxidizers, WHRU, etc.);
- Piping systems, valves and piping equipment;
- Storage Tanks;
- Package equipment;
- Piping & valve equipment.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred;
- Proficient in English language;
- Fifteen (15) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects;
- Sound understanding of applicable regulatory requirements in international settings;
- Supervisory experience related to plant and project engineering with increasing size and responsibility;
- Extensive knowledge of standard engineering methods, technologies and computerized design techniques.
This contract offers a competitive rate
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester