About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 16 April 2023
About this role: Onshore Civil Marine Lead Engineer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Onshore Civil Marine Lead Engineer to work within one of their Project TeamsStart date: AprilContract length: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Manage the Marine Infrastructures Engineering organization of 3 FTE on Company’s side and around 260 FTE on Contractor’s side;
- Assure the Marine Infrastructures discipline issuance, review, and approval of around 2,000 technical documents;
- Manage the Marine Infrastructures discipline development of engineering specifications and provide quality assurance in the procurement of materials, equipment and services to ensure conformity with sound engineering practice and cost effectiveness Management of 3 Subcontracts of a value of about USD 15 billion and 5 PO’s of a value of around USD 40 Million;
- Ensure all Project HSE requirements are adhered to and implemented;
- Perform the review of Marine Infrastructures detailed engineering works including Navigation studies, Mooring studies, slope protections, Jetty, Material Offloading Facility, Temporary Beach Landing and other marine facilities.
You are Right for This role if:
- Degree in Civil/Hydraulic Engineering discipline;
- Must have recent experience working on the design and construction of Marine Infrastructures such as Ports, Jetty and Material offloading facilities;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred;
- Proficient in English language;
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects and having held a similar job position ;
- Sound understanding of applicable regulatory requirements in international settings;
- Supervisory experience related to plant and project engineering with increasing size and responsibility;
- Extensive knowledge of standard engineering methods, technologies and computerized design techniques;
- Experience in working in a project team of engineers and able to function (based upon prior experience) in both the design and operational environment and be able to adapt to different work conditions in office and at site.
This contract offers a competitive rate
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Carla Tito Pabón is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Carla Tito Pabón
Brunel Energy Netherlands Delft