About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Thursday, 27 April 2023
About this role: Offshore-Start- Up Engineer
Are you Looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have 5 + years working on Oil and Gas with proven experience in Start-Up? If yes, This could be the role for you!
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Start-Up Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Contract duration: June 2024
Location: Esbjerg, Denmark
Your Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:• Responsible for the preparation and exaction of the initial start up procedure • Ensure SU/Operation witness for commissioning activities according to the witness matrix• In charge of preparation the required documentation for HQ audits (PR, ORAR,…etc) upon request• Keep updating the SU sequence based on the daily progress coming from PIMS during execution highlighting any concerns/opportunities.
• Define and ensure execution/preparation of all studies, procedures, risk/hazard/ analyses associated with start-up activities
You are Right for This Role if:
- Qualified Engineer
- Min 5 years working on Oil & Gas with proven experience in Start-up and operation of oil and gas processes, utilities and water treatment with a multi discipline competences
- Risk analysis, Safety of personnel and facilities
- Regulatory framework of the Group / countries
- Language: fluent English
- Computer literate
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills, Transverse work efficiency skills
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment
- Job holder shall be aware that offshore commissioning is applying OPERCOM methodology but using PIMS-CMS instead of ICAPS, supported by GS as long as no conflict with the project original specifications (MOTS)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester