About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Syddanmark
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 14 April 2023
About this role: Offshore Field Engineering
***** URGENT REQUIREMENT *****
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy
Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Offshore Electrical
Field Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:• Act as focal point for all engineering queries within Electrical/instrumentation/Process discipline;• Full awareness of planned and ongoing modification scopes within Electrical/instrumentation/Process discipline in order to assist in project delivery;• Actively participate in relevant daily and ad-hoc meetings;• Ensure that any deviation from design is recorded in a Technical Query (TQ) by the requesting entity;
• Ensure all TQ’s are raised with the right level of quality and compliant with Design codes;• Manage, prioritize and take action on all requests in the shared Field Eng. EI Mailbox in a timely manner, including prepare sufficiently detailed handover for next rotation.
You are For This Role if:• Education: Engineering Degree (B.Sc or M.Sc) within relevant engineering discipline;• Demonstrated experience, especially in delivering projects from design to commissioning and startup;• Familiar with international oil and gas industry design standards;• Team player with excellent inter-personal and leadership skills with good communications skills are essential;
• Effective planning and organizational skills, with the ability to adapt and improvise in an environment with high diversity;• Able to take sound technical decisions in co-ordination with technical authorities, design engineers, project management team, etc. to ensure top class project delivery;• Ability and personal skills to successfully manage relationships with key stakeholders;• Fluent in spoken and written English;
• 10 years of experience within relevant engineering discipline;• Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry.
This contract offers a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester