About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 12 June 2023
About this role: Night TSV
We’re hiring Night TSV for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Gujarat.
Position : Night TSV
YOE: 5+ Years
Duration: 6 months (Subject to Call off basis)
Rotation: 21/21 ON/OFF
- 5 +years as a Well Testing Supervisor;
- Diploma in Engineering / Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering;
- Excellent understanding of Well Testing units and flow assurance practices;
- Excellent knowledge of reading, interpreting, and forecasting well behavior from the DAQ units;
- In-Depth knowledge of industry standards applicable on well testing operations like NACE, ASTM testing methods;
- Good understanding of flow assurance chemicals requirement, handling procedures, and safety aspects;
- Demonstrates interpretation skills against the recorded data, and QC of the recorded data;
- Excellent understanding of Process Safety Management and hands on experience on well testing;
- Must have excellent command of the English Language (written and oral) combined with excellent communication skills;
- Fully skilled in Well Engineering software's and computer reporting. (EDM, Open Well, Excel etc.) Valid (<2 years old) IWCF Well Control;
- Certification: Minimum =Land + Subsea Combined Supervisor level;
- BOSIET-HUET certificate (OPITO recognized).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai