About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 8 July 2023
About this role: Naval Architecture Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Naval Architecture Engineer to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
As a Naval Architecture Engineer you Will be Doing:
- In the role of Naval Architect you are responsible for both contributing to the expertise and knowledge within the Naval Architectural discipline as well as taking the role on projects;
- You will contribute to ensure that knowledge and expertise is maintained and expanded to deliver high-quality and cost-effective designs of our clients products;
- You will particularly focus on our clients FPSOs products.
What we are Looking for:
- In-depth experience and sound technical knowledge of Naval Architecture in both conceptual and detailed design;
- Preferably experience in Engineering & Design and/or Operation of floating & production units (FSO's, FPSO's, Oil & Gas and Chemical tankers, Drilling Units, Semi's, TLP) for the Oil & Gas Industry;
- Good interface knowledge with related disciplines i.e. Marine systems, E&I, Piping, HVAC, Process & Technical Safety;
- Familiar with rules of classification societies (i.e.: ABS, DNV GL, BV and Lloyds), international organizations and proper implementation of Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policies.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester