Vacancy number • PUB406579
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading national Construction Contractor, which is in the enviable position of working on numerous largescale projects throughout WA. They are now seeking an experienced Resource & Logistics Lead – Mobilisation team based in Perth.
About this role
- Assist Project Support Manager and key stakeholders in overall onboarding and mobilisation process.
- Assist with reporting and data queries from OPMS/Internal/External Systems.
- Provide support as a direct reporting line between RMT and Operations.
- Build and maintain client Training Needs Analysis in OPMS.
- Execute resource planning requirements for the Projects team within prescribed deadlines.
- Assist Resource & Logistics Coordinators with interpreting Resource Histograms for entry into OPMS.
- Provide support between Recruitment & Projects Management Teams
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in resource and logistics management, preferably within the mining or heavy industry sector.
- Capacity to delegate appropriately.
- Provide mentoring and identify avenues of professional development and succession planning for personnel within your business unit.
- Experience using training, mobilization or planning software such as ERMS, SuccessFactors, and Workflow.
- Working knowledge of OPMS would be seen as a definite advantage but not a deal breaker.
- Ability to work cohesively in a fast paced, dynamic and ever changing environment.
- Well-developed administrative skills, strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and stakeholder management are non negotiables.
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Matthew Robertson quoting publication number: PUB406579