About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branch: Production & Manufacturing
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Matraville
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Vocational School
- Closing date: Wednesday, 12 October 2022
About this role: Mechanical Technician
Are you sick of working away from home? Want more time for your family or hobbies? Botany based role - 6am – 2pm - Monday to Friday! This is it!
Due to continued growth, our client is a market leader in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand with a growing presence in North and South America and Asia. They supply, manufacturer and distribute general chemicals across a diverse range of markets.
We are currently seeking a qualified Fixed Plant Fitter to join our maintenance team at an established chemical facility. Ideally you will hold mechanical trade qualifications and have knowledge in fixed plant maintenance. You will be required to work Monday to Friday with some limited overtime as required. You will be based onsite in Botany.
You will ideally be a motivated team player with great technical skills and a flexible, can do attitude.Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Trade qualifications
- Valid confined Space, working at heights and Forklift qualifications
- Maintenance experience in a process plant (any industry)
- Able to identify problems at root cause
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- An uncompromising attitude to safety
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a hazardous environment is advantageous
- Market leading pay rates
- Work Close to home
- 6am – 2pm – skip the traffic and get home to pick the kids up from school!
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Laura Lewis is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane