About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: ProvenceAlpesCte dAzur
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, 23 June 2023
About this role: Mechanical Site Supervisor
Brunel are looking for a highly experienced Mechanical Site Supervisor to work for one of our major global clients
Start date: ASAP
Location: Foss sur-Mer, France
Duration: 12 Months
As a Mechanical Site Supervisor you will be responsible for the following activities but not limited to:
- Prepare and develop, in conjunction with office-based Project Engineer, own scope of work within project, identify system/equipment malfunctions and determine corrective actions to be undertaken and intervention schedule;
- Follow-up intervention related work-preparations, i.e., development of intervention related procedures, drawings, equipment fabrication, planning and coordination of construction manning in accordance with site activities plan;
- Follow-up intervention activities as described in intervention documentation ensuring safety, quality and equipment integrity; resolving in a resourceful manner any problems arising in the practical execution is considered as a significant part of the work;
- Provide support during risk assessment and toolbox talks ensuring the different departments are working together to ensure safety and efficiency during execution of task plans;
- Develop intervention reports of all works performed accurately and on time and inclusive of fact-based conclusions and recommendations;
- Develop daily site-progress reports on service, overhaul or upgrade related project, i.e. including progress, non-conformities, scope-changes, planning, HSE related issues.
You are the Correct Candidate if you Have the Following:
- Minimum 3 years relevant offshore work experience or technical specialist with site exposure;
- HND/HNC Level of technical education in mechanical / hydraulics disciplines or equivalent experience;
- Computer skills and use of Pack Office is required along with the ability to adapt new information technology;
- Demonstrate technical expertise on Turret mooring systems, Swivels and Calm buoy terminalsCompetent in spoken and written English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester