About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 12 November 2023
About this role: Material Engineer Cathodic Position
Brunel are excited to be able to bring you this great opportunity to work for a major global client where you will have the opportunity to work worldwide
Start date: ASAP
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- The Material Engineer utilizes discipline knowledge and experience of engineering principles, procedures, and materials to ensure the engineering design is properly translated into specifications, drawings, datasheets, and purchase orders;
- As Material Engineer, you are responsible for identifying innovative methods to carry out assigned tasks ensuring all required material is functional and accounted for within a design and in compliance with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations;
- You may be assigned as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement and manufacture of the Package. The Material Engineer must prioritize assigned activities to deliver a safe, efficient design and meet construction and installation milestones.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a relevant field;
- FPSO experience;
- Offshore experience;
- Degree in a relevant subject.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester