About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Centre
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 15 July 2023
About this role: Manifolds/Tie in System Installation Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Manifolds/ Tie- In Systems Installation Lead to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:• The development and update of the internal documentation related to this equipment (Project Specifications, drawings, etc.);• The development of the detailed engineering performed by Contractor(s) (control of Contractors’ documentation with regards to specifications and contractual requirements);
• The management of engineering interfaces with other concerned disciplines or packages (e.g. Installation, Operations, etc.);• The validation of mechanical completion, tests and qualification status of the manifolds, the tie-in system and the CPI valves.
What we Need to see in you:
- Minimum 15 years in the execution phase of subsea;
- projects and minimum 5 years in a technical coordination role;
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of small and flexible team, adopting a pragmatic approach to problem solving situations;
- Availability to work at site and in-country;
- Fluid communicator capable to represent the project in front of third parties and other stakeholders in a professional and organized manner;
- Fluent in English. French and Portuguese as a bonus.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester