About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 9 June 2023
About this role: Manager Power Plant Production Planning
- To manage the production control activities for the engines business unit;
- Prepares and publishes the engine maintenance schedules and forecasts;
- Coordinates with Engine Planning and Support Engineering as necessary;
- Monitor the progress of production against the plan and ensure immediate response is taken to delays and troubleshooting;
- Develops, coordinates and implements actions to improve the performance of the unit in line with the corporate goals of the company;
- Manage the effective achievement of the department function objectives through the leadership of the department;
- Prepare and recommend the department’s budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget;
- Lead the improvements to department policy and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of the department activity;
- Coordinates with Engine Planning and Support Engineering as necessary and Complies with the engineering documents;
- Keeps abreast of work status and advise appropriate operational departments of delays, parts serviceability, etc;
- Lead subordinates compliance to standard and departmental procedures and regulations;
- Evaluate daily, weekly and monthly fleet operating requirements and adjust plans accordingly;
- Resolve daily production/maintenance planning and scheduling problems with concerned production, support departments and vendors;
- Analyze requirement for parts and production data to improve and/or alter production plans;
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed;
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety and environmental management procedures and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in (Engineering is preferred), Aviation Maintenance, Aeronautical Science, Business administration or any relevant field is required (Experience: WE 9 Years / UF 4 Years / SP 3 Years).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai