About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 22 October 2022
About this role: Manager - Smart Shipyard Execution
- Within directions provided by VP – Digitalization, and Innovation, the incumbent undertakes studies, develops programs, and plans for smart yard execution;
- The programs and projects that require regular interaction with all business functions and the departments involved in planning and implementing smart yard are aligned with the company's strategic objectives;
- Develop and execute the digitalization projects roadmap and innovation strategy and deliver revenue streams, cost savings, and operational efficiencies for the Company business;
- Ensure that all relevant plans and projects are aligned with corporate strategic plans;
- Evaluate, develop, and, where appropriate, support, exploit intellectual property, effectively working with other functions within Company along the innovation pathway, from the conception of innovation to its eventual commercialization, adoption, and dissemination, where required;
- Collaborate with all business functions to ensure yard execution plans are incorporated into their operational strategies;
- Work closely with the Company Information Technology and Information Security functions to ensure that fundamental business information processes support the smart yard;
- Manage and monitor the smart yard project portfolio and management dashboard;
- Provide clear guidance on matters relating to intellectual property and its management as they arise and work closely with the Legal Function to ensure the best interests of Company are preserved;
- Promote and encourage coaching and developing plans for younger talents within the Function;
- Evaluate and select digital technologies;
- Implement smart yard initiatives;
- Develop and implement Company Shipyard digital twin/metaverse.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in IT/Computer, Science, Business or Engineering;
- 15-18 /+ years of progressive professional experience, including at least five years as a specialist with full responsibility for supervising major shipyard work and gaining recognition as a leading expert in the shipbuilding field;
- Shipbuilding, Rig Building, Offshore industry experience with major technology providers, technology developers, or Shipbuilding Industry;
- Ability to work independently and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritizing, and controlling own workload;
- Fluent in written and spoken English Language, Analytical Skills, Communication Skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai