About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 17 November 2022
About this role: Management Accountant - Drilling
On behalf of our client, a World Leader within the Energy / Oil & Gas industry, Brunel is presently seeking a skilled Management Accountant – Drilling for a 12-month contract located in the CBD.
- As a member of the Finance Team, you will provide Management Accounting services for Drilling campaigns by supporting the Drilling and Subsurface Teams, working under the supervision of the Management Accounting Team Lead – Exploration and Services
- The role will ensure that consistent methodologies regarding accurate cost management of planned activities are applied
- Provide internal reporting oversight with a focus on actual and budgeted costs and provides forecasting and reporting
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of Finance Services through Continuous Improvement, ie budgeting / forecasting, reporting, accruals, coding
- The role will ensure the Drilling and Subsurface Teams to comply with and are aligned to company Finance cost management practices, including the development of work procedures and guidelines
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting
- Previous demonstrated experience in SAP - FI/CO PS module, knowledge of MM, BW and other modules will be well received
- Ability to work autonomously and plan activities to meet tight timeframes and execute to same targets while dealing with competing demands
- Identify root cause of issues, position for Finance outcomes to be met, while working collaboratively on solutions
- Identify when business activities impact on Finance needs and seeks guidance to deliver win/win outcomes
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and skilled in MS Office Suite
- Confident communication skills with an ability to build relationships – especially with non-Finance staff members
- 12 month contract opportunity – to commence soon!
- Expand your experience within the Energy Resources sector!
- Excellent negotiable day rate!
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth