Vacancy number • PUB406419
- Maintenance Scheduler for Planning & System
About this role
- Ensure adherence to all EHS Procedures and Standards and develop schedules considering lessons learned and areas of improvement.
- Review and revise Maintenance KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Scheduling related and follow-up to ensure compliance. Level tasks as per scheduling priorities and available resources. Follow up execution daily performance, facilitate the weekly Asset 14DS meetings to produce the weekly performance report and releases the 12 Week look-ahead.
- Consolidate asset demands from the executable backlog (SAP user status RSCH/SCHD/INPG). Utilizes work outlook to identify and communicate peak resources utilization (High/Low).
- Review the executable backlog and reschedules as per LACD (Latest Acceptance Completion Date) and available resources.
- Integrate in 14DS all Preventive & Corrective maintenance (PM/CM) SAP work orders for stakeholders; Asset Maintenance, Centre of Expertise (COE) and Workshop & shared services (WS & SS) tasks, focusing to maximize resources utilization.
- Consolidate Deferrals PM work orders and documents the reasons for non-compliance.
- Conduct quality checks to ensure tasks are properly planned and materials are available before inclusion in the 14DS.
- Maximize campaigning activities.
- Ensure the release of integrated 14DS in a timely manner for PTW purposes.
- Perform Material Reservations, collecting and shifting and notifies Warehouse in advance for job preparation readiness.
- Higher National Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry or petrochemical industry.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy and familiar with industry specific computer programs such as SAP PM.
- Day Rate in USD plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 12 months, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact May Ann Panganiban Masaga quoting publication number: PUB406419