About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Victoria
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 20 October 2022
About this role: Maintenance Planner
Seeking an Maintenance Planner - Offshore Structural Coordinator for a 1 year contract based in Docklands, Melbourne.
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with one of worlds premier petroleum and petrochemical companies. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture. The Offshore Structural Coordinator will Coordinate the execution of structural maintenance repairs. Oversight of Rope Access Coordination. Be a part of the maintenance planning team to achieve best practice Maintenance and Reliability (M&R) outcomes while ensuring flawless safety, health and environment performance. Achieve high facility integrity through the execution of safe, efficient and environmentally sound maintenance practices.
- Responsible for the coordination of all offshore maintenance structural replacements and the associated annual budget
- Focal point for rope access contractor
- Coordinate third party contractors in the safe and efficient execution of preventative and general maintenance activities.
- Analyze monthly expenditures and report on key activities and issues to stakeholders.
- Develop annual budgets and expenditure forecasts as part of the company planning cycle.
- Continually review work listing within SAP and progress rectification and close out within the assigned completion dates.
- Liaise with engineering teams to manage workscopes and prepare for issuing to maintenance contractors.
- Contribute to scoping and development of cost and schedule estimates to assist asset teams in the decision making process.
- Ensure all necessary commercial and contractual arrangements are in place and maintain constructive relationships with contractor management.
- Ensure maintenance activities are planned and executed in accordance with ExxonMobil’s Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS).
- Ensure that safety standards are maintained at all times through personal commitment to safety and effective influencing of safety outcomes within contractor organizations.
- Coordinate integration of as-built drawings into the drawing management system.
- Relevant trade or engineering qualification.
- Experience in structural remediation work with project management or coordination type role.
- Good communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of project management processes, procedures, tools and quality management.
- Knowledge of risk management tools and practices.
- Competent in PC skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP applications and project management software.
- Good understanding of contracting processes and approval procedures.
- Docklands, VIC based role
- Monday- Friday (8hr days)
- 1 Year duration - possibility of extension
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane