About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- hours per week: 84
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Thursday, 20 October 2022
About this role: Maintenance Planner (I&E)
Seeking a Maintenance Planner (Instrumentation and Electrical) to work in Chinchilla for a FIFO position.
The purpose of this role is to provide specialist expertise in short- and medium-term maintenance planning for the upstream operations specifically around Electrical, Instrument and Control, ensuring availability of plant and diving reliability in accordance with maintenance management strategies.Responsibilities
- Support equipment reliability in accordance with maintenance management strategies,
- Plan and prioritise IE scope across all Upstream Operations
- Manage Asset Event preparation and readiness,
- Coach in work management, planning and assist in influencing change.
- Scope the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct the relevant corrective/preventive (CM/PM) activities on the organisations plant and equipment. This includes both field (wellsite) and compression facility equipment,
- Liaise with production staff and the maintenance supervisor(s) to optimise planned maintenance,
- Establish, maintain, and improve the maintenance planning and scheduling business flow processes,
- Support continuous improvement of CMMS data through the submission of Change Requests (CRs) and direct amendment of Job Plans (JPs),
- Accurately update the CMMS system with regard to changes in materials, resources or work scope based on actual data and feedback from the execution teams,
- Schedule - Support the maintenance schedule(s) by ensuring work orders (WOs) are planned in a timely manner prior schedule issue and by providing feedback and/or direction to the scheduler(s),
- Review - Run Maintenance system audits as required,
- Maintain - Ensure that system master data maintenance activities for security, integrity, accuracy.
- Comply with and give due consideration to all HSSE requirements as stipulated by the operating company.
- Able and competent in root cause failure analysis leadership and investigations
- Continually improving planning, scheduling, purchasing, stores, data management and job reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and efficiency
- Coordinating with all stakeholders to optimise planned maintenance and to minimise interference with operation of plant
- CMMS– Maximo/SAP or similar experienced
- Cert III in Electro Technology
- Cert III in Instrumentation and demonstrated experience.
- EEHA Certification and demonstrated experience.
- Current Electrical License recognized by the Queensland Electrical Licensing Board
- Exposure to work management systems and processes,
- FIFO CSG background preferred
- Annually renewed contract
- Chinchilla, QLD Based
- 15/13 roster
- $800-850/day Incl Super
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane