About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 22 October 2022
About this role: Maintenance Planner - NDT/Integrity/Inspection
Are you an Integrity Inspector who wants to come back to work in a permanent office-based role in the city and do you want to shift the focus of your career to become a Maintenance Planner?
Here is an opportunity to put down the tools and to apply your field experience to coordinating, planning and scheduling jobs for other inspectors
In this role you will be predominantly Perth based and having a small number of trips to site to build the relationship with the team and inspection technicians.
The Integrity Services Scope this role falls within is heavily focused on non-intrusive inspection, NDT and is across all static equipment for oil and gas assets.
The roles are in a small, dedicated team to the Integrity Services Scope so you will have an opportunity to learn from experienced engineers around you. Training and certification provided to you can be informal or formalized.
In summary you have:
- Degree, Diploma or Trade qualification in Mechanical or Materials Engineering- Experience in Inspection Engineering, NDT, Non-intrusive Inspection Engineering/ Work scope Planning.- Have hands-on field service experience.- Experience working on asset integrity scopes for Oil & Gas, marine or industrial assets and facilities.
- Solid report writing and computer skills.- Excellent communication skills – in a team environment and in giving presentations.- Valid Australian working rights and residence in Perth.- Able to travel on occasion to sites on and offshore in Western Australia.
The roles are Perth city based, permanent and salaried, based on a 40 hour work week. Having said that there is an hours worked/hours paid agreement for any hours above 40 per week worked. The compensation is in line with your base salary and for site visits there is also an uplift to warrant being away.
To apply and for more information, contact Elke Koelman for a confidential discussion on 08 9429 5638 and upload your CV via the link.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elke Koelman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth