About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Bayswater
What is required?
- hours per week: 35
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Monday, 19 June 2023
About this role: Logistics Specialist
Great opportunity to take on a one year contract for a leading Life Science global organisation
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with a global pharmaceutical company who has a passion for science technology and innovation. They are seeking a Logistics Specialist to join their ANZ team at their Bayswater location.
This position would be ideal for a person who has previously worked in logistics or distribution. This is a busy environment so the ability to multi task is essential. This is a 12 month casual role, office based, Monday to Friday.
The role involves
- Dealing with day-day queries relating to flow of materials in and out of Australia and Australia.
- Organising transportation for any goods that need to be returned to overseas suppliers.
- Processing system messages
- Assisting with weekly reporting, invoicing and monthly KPI
- Run delivery proposals for Australia and New Zealand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required
- Tertiary qualifications in logistics, supply chain or associated field
- Ability to learn new processes and systems, experience with ERP systems highly regarded
- Available for immediate start and interview.
- Bayswater based role in Melbourne
- Monday- Friday day shift role
- Onsite parking, Café, new modern designed offices
- 6 month contract
- Great opportunity to start your career
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deirdre Perkins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane