About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Jandakot
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, 7 April 2023
About this role: Local Entry Level Positions into Oil & Gas
Are you looking to join the Oil and Gas sector in WA? Have you found it difficult to get your foot in the door?
Brunel are looking for entry-level workers to join our various global Oil & Gas clients for work in Jandakot, Perth. If you're eager to get into the Oil & Gas industry, this is the opportunity for you.
Competitive rates, great benefits, and the chance to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced environment is on offer. Don't miss out on these amazing opportunities!
TOOL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The technicians role will primarily be to assist with down hole equipment assembly, disassembly and maintenance. There is also opportunity for learning and growth within the department if desired. Forklift, dogging and gantry crane operation training provided.
The Forklift Driver will be responsible for transporting materials to different locations on the base. Operating forklifts ranging from 2.5T up to 16T including sideloading forklifts as well as performing general hand duties, lifting and stock control.
The Maintenance Associate will be responsible for ensuring on time delivery of equipment as per operational demands, perform low level non invasive maintenance tasks and support continuous improvement efforts to improve efficiency and productivity of Maintenance Technicians.
- Previous labouring or trades experience
- A current valid forklift licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Australian working rights, must currently reside in Western Australia
- Proven commitment to safety
- Ability to work unsupervised, as part of a team and follow instructions
- Willingness to learn and take on new skills
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Reliability and punctuality
- Entry level position into the Oil & Gas industry
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop
- Competitive hourly rates on offer
- Local work based in Jandakot, Perth
- Monday - Friday
- Family friendly full-time hours
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Grace Cheng is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth