Vacancy number • PUB406055
A well known local contractor in the civil and rail industry, recognised for their commitment to excellence and career progression for their staff, are looking for a Leading Hand to join their team.
As a Leading Hand, you will lead and inspire a team on local civil and rail projects, contributing to the overall success of the business. This role offers the chance to work with industry leaders with a real opportunity to advance your career whilst gaining broad project experience close to home.
About this role
- Lead and mentor a team on civil and rail projects including machine operators and site team members.
- Coordinate daily tasks to ensure efficiency and quality.
- Champion safety protocols and procedures, maintaining our commitment to a secure work environment.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Proven experience as a Leading Hand in the civil and rail industry or ready to take a step up.
- In-depth knowledge of construction processes and techniques.
- Strong leadership, organisational, and communication skills.
- Dedication to maintaining a safe and productive work environment.
- Relevant certifications and qualifications in civil construction.
- Competitive salary reflecting your skills and experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Health and wellness programs to support you and your family
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture that values your contributions.
- Access to cutting edge projects, enhancing your skill set and industry knowledge.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Trent Merrotsy quoting publication number: PUB406055