About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 20 April 2023
About this role: Lead Piping Designer
We’re hiring Lead Piping Designer for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore & Gurgaon.
Position: Lead Piping Designer
YOE: 5 to 8 Years
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Bangalore & Gurgaon.
- Have expertise in Refurbishment/Renovation/Revamp;
- Have expertise in mechanical piping layout software such as AutoCAD, SP3D, E3D and Autodesk Plant3D software;
- A basic understanding of the piping and process systems;
- Working knowledge of drawing control, revisions, and issue protocols;
- Have an appreciation of other discipline requirements within a multi-disciplinary office;
- Ability to coordinate with design team of other disciplines for inter-disciplinary interaction;
- Ability to co-ordinate with client & contractor for discussions and data collection as required;
- Execution of mechanical and piping designs and layout drawings;
- Consult with the client, supervisors and other technical specialists as required to ensure models are ‘right first time’;
- Experience in production of piping layout and support drawings, 3D models, General Arrangements and isometrics;
- Experience in production of piping and pipe support drawings both for green and brown field projects;
- Experience in FEED and detailed design projects;
- Proficient in equipment and system design concept sketches and layouts;
- Preparation or review of engineering studies and reports;
- Preparation or review of material quantity estimates;
- Reviews drawings, and vendor equipment documentation, both within the discipline as well as from other fields, for compliance with project requirements and actively seeks resolution.
- Diploma or HNC in Mechanical engineering (or relevant discipline);
- Experience of 5+ years in production and execution of piping layout drawings;
- Awareness of international codes and standards used for Mechanical and/or Piping design in the industry;
- A determination to continually improve safety in all aspects of plant design and operation;
- Extensive experience with prefabricated, packaged plant design;
- Proficient in the use of SP3D, E3D and Plant 3D, Navis manage, AutoCAD, Excel and Word;
- Experience in the preparation and co-ordination of Mechanical and/or Piping design deliverables;
- Compliance with industry, international and client Codes and Standards;
- Maintain suitable records of correspondence and work completed for reference and auditing purposes;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of site-based project work involving field engineering and construction;
- Experience of working with multi-national and multi-cultural project teams is strongly preferred;
- Experience in isometrics extraction;
- Experience of creating component specifications and catalogues;
- Experience of preparing Smart P&IDs and PFDs.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ashwini H.G is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai