About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 16 April 2023
About this role: Lead Instrumentation and DCS Engineer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Lead Instrumentation and DCS Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams Start date:April
Contract length: 12 MonthsLocation: Milan
What you Will be Doing:
- Manage the Instrumentation and Control discipline organization of around 5 FTE on Company’s side and around 110 FTE on Contractor’s side;
- Assure the Instrumentation and Control discipline issuance, review, and approval of around 6,000 technical documents;
- Manage the I&E discipline development of engineering specifications and provide quality assurance in the procurement of materials, equipment and services to ensure conformity with sound engineering practice and cost effectiveness. Direct management of 25 PO’s of a value of around USD 175 Million. Support to other discipline leaders on the overall 177 PO’s having a total value of USD 3 Billion;
- Ensure all Project HSE requirements are adhered to and implemented;
- Provide expertise in Instrumentation and Control Systems (DCS, SIS and FGS) and relevant Industry Codes and Standards associated with a multiple train LNG facility, including many different types of on-line process analyzers and application of typical instrumentation types in cryogenic service.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred;
- Proficient in English language;
- Fifteen (15) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects, of which eight (8) years in Instrument and Control Engineering;
- Supervisory experience related to plant and project engineering with increasing size and responsibility.
This contract offers a competitive rate
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester