About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Kuwait
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 31 October 2023
About this role: Lead Design Engineer – Piping
Our Client, one of the largest PMC is currently recruiting for Lead Design Engineer - Piping for their long-term PMC Contract under the major projects based in Kuwait. Candidates with PMC experience in oil and gas projects / EPC / consulting organization, with a good knowledge of international codes and standards, can apply for these roles.
- To ensure design integrity whilst leading the Piping and Pipeline engineering group.
- Ensure work is carried out competently and effectively within time and budget constraints and that project objectives are satisfied;
- Subject matter specialist for the resolution of issues arising across all areas of Piping and Pipeline design;
- Ensure integrity of work scope and that all work is carried our in accordance with applicable codes and standards;
- Manage discipline resource requirements including manpower planning, recruiting and identification of expertise gaps and filling such;
- Prepare Piping and Pipeline cost, time and resource requirement estimates on all WPK assigned projects.
- Excellent skills with relevant software including MS Office suite;
- Dispute resolution;
- Ability to interact effectively with people and use clear, fluent and expressive verbal and written language to convey information and ideas;
- Broad based knowledge of the requirements for piping and pipeline installations through all phases of project life cycle, from FEED through to Commissioning, within Oil & Gas or related industries.
- PMC experience required;
- Experience with advanced engineering design tools and data systems.
- B.Sc. Engineering Degree;
- At least of 12 years total post-graduation experience;
- At least 10 years post graduation experience in oil & gas / refinery / petrochemical industry experience;
- Minimum of 5 years as Lead Discipline Engineer;
- Minimum 2 years experience with the Contractor in the similar position.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait